Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Fashions!

I love fall. For most it means some leaves mixed with snow, and who can forget thanksgiving! I just LOVE the colors of falls - oranges, reds, yellows, sometimes even purples! oh its beautiful! Leaves, and sometimes snow! Some people have their homes beautifully decorated for the season with leaves and pumpkins and the colors. I love the clothes and the hats and sweaters! Its not yet freezing enough for huge jackets so you can still see the awesome fall wardrob you just bought! LOVE IT!

Anyway, here are some wonderful fall things I have found to share with you!

Claret Mandy ToteTote bag by Structured Caos
I love the colors of this bag and the texture!! How beautifully made and what great vibrant fall colors!

Rhodonite Tree NecklaceNecklace by contempojewels

This Rhodonite tree is almost the same color as the one in my front yard! Its so beautiful! What a great capture of this fall color! So Beautiful!

Bead Necklace: Orange Beaded Necklace with Wire wrapping and wire Frame Necklace by me! Urban Jewelry!

Bright Red, Orange, and Yellow Necklace - Glass Bead Necklace, 16"Necklace by Chatham's Crossing
I LOVE the colors! How bright and vibrat and I love the brassy color of the fixings!!

Nougat Brown Suede Leather Cuff with Vivid Yellow Felt FlowerSuade Cuff by JewelMeShop
Oh my goodness I love the Suade!! It just looks so "fall"ish!! Love!

Halloween, Ready to ship, Orange fascinator, wedding fascinator, Halloween clip, Halloween costume, wedding, 1920s flapper girl, peacockFascinator by msformaldehyde
Oh I wish I looked good in things like this! Look at those feathers! I Love the color!!! The different orange tones! Beautiful!

Handcrafted Cotton Fabric Table Runner Octagon KaleidoscopeTable Runner by SewHappytoSew
I love this for a thanksgiving table! It fits the colors perfectly, it has such a great pattern! I love how nothing is necessarily the focus, but the entire thing just draws the eye!


Oh How I love fall!! Remember that you can find all of these artists by clicking on their name or the picture, or you can find them on Etsy as well!

 Bundle up! Stay warm! And Remember: Be Unique! Be Yourself! Be Beautiful You!

1 comment:

  1. I love these especially that Fascinator, AWESOME!!
    And, thanks for featuring me, I blogged about you today :)

    ReplyDelete